Not my normal posting for this blog, but reality waxes poetic in hindsight so in the words of Doc Brown, “I figure[d], well, what the hell.”
Just A Few Things I Hate About Washington, D.C.
- Too many people ergo
- Too much traffic.
- A non grid-based road system.
- The road quality makes Ohio’s feel like paradise.
- It’s really just a big slab of concrete.
Two Things I Like About Washington, D.C.
- Banana Brain
Inbetween The Things We Do For Others
- Sometimes you’re too tired to realize you’ve missed I-271N and have to take I-71 all the way up to I-90E.
- GMC’s UHaul truck is a pos V8 limited to 75mph.
- No one in D.C. knows about the Clara Barton Parkway.
- The only way to find the Clara Barton Parkway is while looking for a way around D.C. traffic.
- Make sure to pack your toiletries in a bag and then leave them on your bed.
- The furniture a sibling receives is dependent upon what furniture the other sibling claims beforehand.
- The Old Man has a warehouse’s worth of machining tools and even more stories to go along with them.
- The neighborhood fox near my parents did not say, “Yum. I ate your cat.”
- You will spend an inordinate amount of time vacuuming your sister’s car.
- You would have vacuumed the floor mats but your father soaked them with the hose…it will take more than a day for them to dry out.
- You are unsure whether or not your sister is making fun of the movie reviews you post on Faceboo.
Feminism Is Dead. FINALLY.
Banana Brain: I need a man…